THE CSS DIFFERENCE
We owe our longevity and loyal clientele to one simple principal, “treat every client as if they are your only client”. With this principal in mind we strive to not only meet but to exceed our client’s expectations.
The following are some highlights of the Complete Security Systems difference:
- We do not utilize subcontractors. The Complete Security Systems team is made up of some of the most knowledgeable, professional, and client oriented people in our industry. We have an extremely low turnover as most of our employees have been with us for an average of 15 years.
- We take the time to understand our client’s needs, designing a security system that is customized just for them. We do not believe that “one size fits all” when it comes to your security.
- We install top of the line non-proprietary equipment. Our clients own their systems and can have any other security company take over the monitoring if we do not meet their expectations.
- We do not lure you in with a low price and up-sell to make a profit.
- We will NEVER sell your contract to a third party. Many security companies will do this without even informing their clients.
- We DO NOT lock our clients into long term contracts. We want our clients to stay with us because they are receiving excellent service not because they are locked into a contract.
- When you call us, you will always speak with a CSS team member, we believe that when it comes to your security, speaking to a live person makes all the difference.
- We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1983. Therefore it’s not just a business, it’s personal. The CSS family treats each and every employee as part of their extended family and in turn this attitude is passed to our clients.
At CSS we treat our clients as partners, not as just another client or a number. We have a sincere interest in making sure that every client is extremely satisfied with our services and that we are providing them with the peace of mind they deserve. If there is ever an issue, whether good or bad, our clients can always speak with a member of the CSS family.
Since the third generation of the CSS family is now heavily involved with the company, you can be rest assured that CSS will be here for you years to come.